Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend In Kep

We had another long Weekend holiday. So Kep is where we head again. This time I brought the 5DMKII to take some photos and videos. All the Nikon stuff stayed home. I think I've got the hang of it and getting a bit more used to the 5D. I brought my only 2 lenses. The 17-40mm f4 L and the 50mm f1.4. The Donkey, Dancer and Sophia joined on this trip.
Our Bungalow
Cool cloud formations from the sailing club
That's Donkey and Dancer on the peir


Dragon fruit tree




The pool at Veranda is finally finished. The biggest pool in Kep.




Some reflection photos




At night near "The Naked Lady"

Tons of locals visited Kep during this long holiday weekend
View from the trail that circles the mountains



Bitching storm on our last evening in town. The clouds looked awesome.



1 comment:

  1. Hey you got load of cool pictures, I really enjoy your blog... Keep posted!

    ReplyDelete